Your home is our top priority
We would love to add you to our list of elated homeowners. Use the form below to let us know about your vacation home and a team member will get in touch within 24 hours!
The Gather Difference
More bookings, less stress
Don’t know what to charge to guests for your luxury vacation home? We do. It’s our business and we’re happy to manage this, and all other aspects, of the process for you. We use our dynamic pricing software to analyze factors such as day of the week, the season, holidays, local events and more. And it works. Our homeowners make up to 40% more in revenue per listing. Our transparent approach gives you more control, more data and more profit to maximize your rental potential!
With your bookings up, you may worry there will be more work for you. Not so. We provide our homeowners with five-star customer care. That means dedicated reservations managers, individual maintenance plans that keep your property in tip-top shape, several levels of housekeeping service, locally sourced home protection (from inspections to project management), and so much more. Your bookings will go up, but your stress level will come down – we promise.
- Technology Travelers Look for in Vacation Rental HomesMore and more travelers are finding out that renting a vacation home offers more advantages than simply staying in a hotel. Vacation homes are more spacious and are able to provide more amenities that fit the needs of guests allowing them to have a custom and memorable vacation experience. Today's travelers are used to all the comforts of home and often look for rental properties that offer the same level of technology as they have in their own homes. This provides an extra level of comfort as well as an added level of security that many travelers are looking for when they are away from home.Continue Reading
- Is Now the Best Time to Buy a Vacation Rental?With the current growth of inflation, most people are looking for a way to generate additional income that will enable them to live comfortably. Though there are several alternatives, getting a vacation rental can be a rewarding option. More people are choosing vacation rentals for their accommodations as they provide more efficient spaces to gather with loved ones and create more personalized experiences to remember. As daily costs continue to rise, there is a lot of conversation that the country might be headed toward a recession. The Federal Reserve has dramatically raised interest rates to combat the rising inflation, and this affects many economic sectors but it hits the housing market the hardest as it’s the most interest-rate sensitive segment of the economy.Continue Reading
- The True Cost of Self-Managing Your Vacation Rental PropertyThe idea of investing in vacation rental properties has gained momentum in the past decade, and rightly so: owning a vacation home has its fair share of rewards. But there’s always a risk of not making enough to cater to the expenses.Continue Reading
- Gather Vs Self-ManagingManaging your vacation home isn't the easiest of tasks. This job calls for a good amount of effort and commitment due to the need to handle constant management tasks like ensuring the welfare of your guests, performing regular maintenance, chasing late payments, and so on. What's more, you’ll find that your homes will only be as profitable as the effort you put into them.Continue Reading
- Tips for a Sustainable Vacation RentalWe understand that, in this day and age, ensuring your sustainable vacation rental property meets current standards is important to most. Luckily, there are a few tips to keep your property high-functioning and "eco-friendly."Continue Reading
- Gather Versus Self-Managing Your Rental PropertySo, you just purchased your first vacation home (or have decided to list one of your properties). Congratulations! While this is a massive step in making the most of your property or "making it work for you," getting started can sometimes prove intimidating.Continue Reading
- 12 Tips for Successfully Renting Your Home as a Vacation RentalIt’s the hot thing to do right now, renting out your home as a vacation rental. With more travelers than ever before seeking out a home-away-from-home, where they can live, work and play away from their own neighborhood.Continue Reading
- What to Consider Before Buying a Vacation HomeIn 2021, vacation home sales were up 57.2% percent over the previous year. After being cooped up during Covid, potential buyers are realizing the ease of working remotely and having the ability to jet off to the beach or the mountains whenever possible.Continue Reading