Travel Guide: View All Posts
5 Top Rated Oahu Vacation Rentals
January 4, 2020
When it comes to finding vacation rentals on Oahu, whether you prefer a modern condo on Waikiki’s Kalakaua Avenue or a posh oceanfront estate on the North Shore, there’s something for everyone. If you’re planning a trip to the Aloha state, here is a list of some of the most gorgeous Oahu vacation rentals.
Ocean House – 6br., 6.5ba, Sleeps 12Ocean House is a newly-built contemporary residence located in south east Oahu’s upscale neighborhood of Portlock. Designed by renowned architect Jim McPeak, this luxurious home brings the indoors outdoors allowing you to immerse yourself in the tropical beauty of Oahu. Ocean House features top amenities including:
- An oversized infinity pool with spectacular ocean views and elegant interior furnishings.
- The gourmet kitchen is equipped with high end finishes, state of the art appliances and wine storage.
- All bedrooms are suites, each with posh bedding, flat screen TV and lanai access.
- A hidden sand terrace below the house feels like you’re in your own private cove and is an ideal pace to lounge on beach chairs
What’s Nearby Ocean HouseSip cocktails and watch the sunset with your partner or group of friends/fam! Experience ocean life up close at snorkeling paradise, Hanauma Bay, located just around the corner. Also nearby are Hawaii Kai Town Center and Koko Marina where you’ll find tons of shopping and dining options as well as tour companies offering outdoor adventure.
Park Lane Ocean Resort – 3br., 3.5ba, Sleeps 6Park Lane Ocean Resort is an elegant ground floor condo featuring three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a spacious lanai and endless Pacific Ocean views. With this stunning open concept layout and unforgettable vistas, Park Lane combines the best of luxury with a laid-back island vibe:
- Each of the well-appointed rooms are furnished with posh bedding and en suite bathrooms.
- Cook a lavish meal in the chef’s kitchen furnished with high quality appliances
- With access to the lanai, this space is perfect for dining al fresco while watching the sunset.
- Enjoy an array of resort-style amenities at Park Lane, including a gym, an exhilarating cold plunge pool, a whirlpool, a spa treatment room, barbecue cabanas, a dog park and so much more.
What’s Nearby Park Lane Ocean ResortWalk to Ala Moana Beach Park, or enjoy a night on the town at one of Kaka’ako’s many nightclubs. Park Lane is only 13 miles from Hanauma Bay and only six miles from the iconic Diamond Head State Monument, both of which offer unforgettable water, cultural and sightseeing activities.
Turtle Bay Villa Studio – 0br, 1ba, Sleeps 4Live like a local in this chic and cozy oceanfront studio on Oahu’s scenic Turtle Bay resort. You’ll love the look and feel of this quaint ground-floor unit! Choose from a variety of dining options at Turtle Bay Resort or explore the area’s 12 miles of scenic nature trails. This studio features:
- High end upgrades and finishes throughout, including granite countertops, Brazilian Chestnut floors and elegant island-inspired décor.
- The kitchen is furnished with high end appliances and the bathroom features a jetted tub and spacious walk-in tiled shower.
- Enjoy the many on-property amenities, including a swimming pool, hot tub, and barbecue area.
- Wake up to lush green grass, tiki torches and the ocean just beyond. Grab your morning coffee and head outside to the 134 sq. ft. lanai to watch the sun come up.
What’s Nearby Turtle Bay Villa StudioWith seven beaches nearby, snorkeling, stand-up paddling, kayaking and lots of other water activities are right outside your door. The historic town of Haleiwa is 25 miles—and an easy car ride—away and a great place to shop for local art, coffee and island apparel. Visit the famed surf breaks of Sunset Beach, Banzai Pipeline and Waimea Bay, also nearby. Your ideal Oahu vacation begins at Turtle Bay Villas.
Kahala Breeze – 4br, 4.5ba, Sleeps 10Experience the laidback luxury and authentic island living of Kahala Breeze, a spacious four-bedroom estate that features elegant decor and a design cohesive with the natural beauty that surrounds it. Enjoy a refreshing swim in the sparkling pool, stroll through the tropical landscaping or relax with your favorite cocktail while making memories with family and friends. With natural beauty from every vantage point, each photo you take will create wonderful memories of your stay at Kahala Breeze, featuring:
- State-of-the-art kitchen, perfect for cooking a delicious meal.
- The spacious terrace is furnished with lots of seating and makes an ideal place entertaining outside.
- Each bedroom at Kahala Breeze has luxurious bedding, tropically-inspired decor, and private lanai access.
- The outdoor living area at Kahala Breeze has two lanais, a barbecue grill, and an expansive terrace for dining.
What’s Nearby Kahala BreezeKahala Breeze is one block from the beach. It’s in proximity to Diamond Head State Park, where you’ll find opportunities for hiking and sightseeing. Book a spa treatment or dine on a seafood feast Plumeria Beach House, located at Kahala Hotel and Resort. Drive a few minutes to Waikiki, where you’ll find endless shopping and dining options as well as nightlife, art galleries, luaus and the like. Experience the best Oahu has to offer at this elegant island oasis.
Banyan House – 8br., 8ba, Sleeps 16Your ideal Oahu vacation rental begins at Banyan House, a luxurious 14,000 sq. ft. residence near the foot of Diamond Head. This exquisite home features eight bedrooms and eight full baths. This exclusive beachfront estate offers unforgettable island living at its finest:
- Built with luxury and comfort in mind, Banyan House features a gourmet kitchen, game room, and two guest rooms, each with en suite bathrooms.
- The other wing is equipped with an over-sized family room, home gym, office, and two guest rooms with wet bars and en suite bathrooms. Guest rooms offer private settings with garden views.
- The eighth bedroom is within the private guest house equipped with kitchen, resort-style bedroom and en suite bathroom, separate lanai, and tropical garden view.
- The expansive backyard features a sparkling pool, a variety of tropical plants and a beachfront lawn, which is steps from the ocean.
What’s Nearby Banyan HouseBanyan House is situated on a cove and is ideal for swimming, snorkeling, and surfing. It is located in the prestigious neighborhood of Kahala on Oahu’s South Shore, where Honolulu’s top restaurants and shops are just minutes away. World-famous snorkeling at Hanauma Bay is a scenic 20-minute drive, and the historic sites of Pearl Harbor are 25 minutes away.
Discover More Top Rated Vacation Rentals in OahuElite Pacific Vacations is a leading Hawaii vacation rental property management company managing hundreds of vacation rentals across the Hawaiian islands. We manage exclusive Hawaii villas, resorts, and beachfront homes that offer you the perfect vacation location! Booking an Oahu vacation rental managed by Elite ensures a luxury experience with unparalleled concierge services at your fingertips.
Not sure where to stay?
We can help.